Friday, July 8, 2011

Daiso

Just found out a Daiso Store here in Abu Dhabi and in Al Wahda Mall again..It's on the Ground floor level tucked away in a corner of the mall..
I am already familiar with the Daiso stores since there are plenty in Manila but are usually small compared to this one. So going inside, is like an all-in-one store all imported from Japan. You can buy almost everything and mostly for AED7.00 only! 
 I was checking the make-up alley and an Arabic woman wearing an Avaya asked if it's any good. Told her I've no idea and just smiled...But when i wore a denim hairband she asked me to buy it since it does look good on me...Hahaha...I did. :-p
Assorted hair clips...
 Ready-to-use reading glasses...
We also bought this one...
 Kitchen wares...


 Assorted storage boxes...


Every time I visit Daiso store I find unusual knick-knacks that still amazes me :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment