Thursday, June 30, 2011

La Brioche

Yesterday, Wednesday night, Mario and I decided to have our nightly walk. We do not really have any idea where to go but Mario wanted to have coffee. He wanted to go to Starbucks but I wanted to go to somewhere new. So Mario suggested we visit La Brioche, a French restaurant famous for its breads and pastries. If you remember my previous blog about my birthday presents, you will see a birthday cake from La Brioche given to me by my office mates. I have heard so much about this cafe so I am very eager to visit the place. It's along Najda Street and near to where I work. 

  

Inside the rustic place...



Pastries....





Our orders..


I didn't much like the black currant custard cake. The currant is too sour and the custard is not sweet enough for the sour taste. Their coffee is quite okay as I have ordered cappuccino but comes in small size.

Next time, i will probably try their pasta and stick to the cakes :-)

Mario and I decided to go home and call it a night. It's a long weekend so no rush and passed by the park...Beautiful night!




No comments:

Post a Comment