Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Screwed

Living in Abu Dhabi for quite some time now, has taught me to be unmindful of the extravagance I see in the city. The expensive cars parked along the streets, the excessive food, the well-talked about Christmas Tree where it carries real diamonds and precious stones, the 'hotelicopter', the facilities that only a rich country can afford and not to mention the 2030 Abu Dhabi Plan of getting the Louvre' and Guggenheim to name a few. Though I still get surprises like when my hubby and I were riding a cab going to Al Wahda Mall. I just saw this small screen at the back of the seat beside the passenger. I wasn't paying attention because I just thought it's one of those mini-players screwed on a car seat. As usual my husband is curious about it and ask if he can watch from the TV. The driver said it's an Ipad sir and you can take a survey of our services. THAT again made me wonder...


No comments:

Post a Comment